Partnership: Versive and Cloudera
Versive and Cloudera have teamed up to bring you powerful big data and cybersecurity capabilities, based on open-source infrastructure that is scalable and flexible to keep you secure and future-proof.
The Value Of Cloudera
Cloudera provides enterprise-grade deployments of key big data technologies, allowing the Versive Security Engine (VSE) to get astounding results. Offerings from Cloudera include the following:
- Apache® Spark™: For highly-reliable distributed computing required for massive data analysis
- Apache Spot™: For open-data models tailored for the kind of machine-learning driven cybersecurity capabilities the Versive Platform provides.
- Apache Hadoop®: For reliable, accessible, fast storage of all your most vital datasets.
The Value of Versive
The Versive Security Engine uses adaptive artificial intelligence (AI) on a variety of high-value data sets you are already collecting to enhance your cybersecurity capabilities and maximize the effectiveness of your existing security efforts.
- Detect advanced adversaries using powerful AI
- Amplify the capabilities of your SOC analysts to address urgent threats
- Understand what is normal behavior versus what is suspicious in your environment
- Prioritize threats to investigate; ignore meaningless noise
- Innovate constantly, with frequent model updates and ongoing improvement opportunities as you add new data sources.
Beyond Cybersecurity: One Infrastructure, Many Uses
Cloudera and Versive are perfect together because both are adaptable to a wide range of use cases, even beyond cybersecurity. A data lake – built on Spark and Hadoop, deployed by Cloudera – can house and analyze data from anywhere in your business for information technology (IT), security, and business operations. The Versive Platform’s adaptive AI can be applied to a wide range of enterprise challenges.